High-tenacity fibres are derived from sustainable wood sources using an environmentally-friendly closed loop system. Wood pulp is transformed into cellulosic fibres, whilst recycling the used water in the process. Woven in Portugal.
- Two front pockets with internal phone compartment
- Two rear pockets with press snap closure
- Secure zipped side pocket
- Preformed leg for knee articulation
- Adjustable Temple Ball and cord at hem
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Woven MILTYPE label
- maharishi camo / reflective side seam tab
Mil Spec Cellulose
Woven in Portugal, this fabric blends cotton with environmentally‑conscious natural fibres formed from sustainable wood pulp, as well as elastane for an increased softness and a slight stretch.