Inspired by the US army's M-1951 Fishtail Parka, designed to help soldiers cope with the freezing conditions in the Korean War. The classic silhouette is modified with a ribbed kimono collar and centre front waist tie.
- Ribbed kimono collar with centre front waist tie
- Adjustable draw cord fish tail hem with press snap fasteners
- Two front pockets with contrasting flight nylon press snap flaps
- Secure zip pocket
- Adjustable buttoned cuffs
- Preformed sleeves for elbow articulation
- maharishi camo / reflective side seam label